The Anon WM1 Goggles bring MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology and the precise optics of a spherical lens to a women's-specific frame designed for slightly smaller faces. A PERCEIVE lens enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition in a wide range of light conditions. Our exclusive magnetic face mask integration (MFI®) provides seamless coverage from snow, wind, and sun when combined with a compatible face mask or hood. Full-perimeter venting maximizes airflow for fog-free clarity in all conditions. Includes an MFI face mask, a bonus lens for cloudy conditions, and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face; Fits small and medium faces; Helmet compatible; MFI face mask, bonus lens, and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets and up to nine points of connection to provide riders with a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal with unsurpassed retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles