Take it from our team riders. Go cargo. When it's not a question of the weather, but what to bring, there is no substitute. Extra gloves and a spare facemask? Sure, it's all got a spot. As waterproof and warm as it gets, the girls' Burton Elite Cargo 2L Pants seals out the elements while locking in heat with the optimum warmth-to-weight of Thermacore insulation. A breathable taffeta lining keeps inner layers dry and zippered inner thigh vents control heat on hikes and slushy days.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [60g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents; Microfleece stretch panels at seat and knees