Packable warmth is essential equipment for backcountry missions, and the men's Burton [ak] Baker Hooded Down Jacket delivers. Responsibly sourced high-loft down cranks up the heat, and lightweight ripstop fabric makes for a light and durable jacket that stuffs down into its own pocket for easy stowing. Details like pit zip vents and a durable water-repellent finish add everyday utility.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Pertex® 20D nylon ripstop, down-proof water-repellent coated fabric is functional and lightweight, maximizing strength without adding bulk; [ak] DWR coating sheds light precipitation
- 90/10 RSD down 800 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth; Discontinuous quilt pattern maximizes down loft for increased warmth
- Our most windproof design for sealing out windy conditions during low-intensity activities or anytime when wind resistance is most important.
- Attached fitted hood with stretch binding at opening