The bomber feel of the men's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Cyclic Jacket makes it a superb shell for riders who use and abuse their gear on a daily basis. Fully sealed with GORE-TEX seam taped GORE-TEX two-layer fabric, it breathes when setting steep bootpacks, yet provides total waterproofing when it's puking two inches per hour. Harnessing the function-first design and backcountry utility of [ak], the Cyclic's dialed detailing includes ample venting, a systematic mapped lining, water-resistant zippers, and a rider-driven articulated fit.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; No-lift underarm gusset; StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment