As one of the smartest jackets in snowboarding, the men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Swash Jacket's PrimaLoft® insulation is like a built-in vest, focusing warmth around your core while leaving your arms light and free to move about. High-tech in every respect, the Swash is fully sealed against wind and water with the added reinforcement of GORE-TEX seam tape, and it is equipped with a lightweight lining for ramped-up wicking and breathability. Additional features like adjustable powder gasket cuffs, a water-repellent waist gaiter, and YKK® water-resistant zippers make this the one to wear when the weather gets rugged. This jacket is fully backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation [60g front and back body] repels moisture while trapping heat to keep you warm in nasty conditions; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood-length-adjustment YKK® water-resistant zippers; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; No-lift underarm gusset