Tough as nails and fully taped, the men's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Swash Pants features bomber waterproofing and breathability thanks to GORE-TEX two-layer fabric. Built for those who operate at a higher level, it also features a performance oriented articulated fit and Test-I-Cool venting, which zips open knee to knee, for maximum cooling. A bluesign® approved GORE-TEX fabric provides peace of mind for riders who strive to support products that improve environmental and worker health and safety. The cargo pocket array features a tool sleeve in the right hand pocket.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the knees for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Triple-needle-reinforced inseam; Crotch gusset for mobility; Articulated patterning