Accelerate your riding to the mountain's outer limits with the premium feel and performance of the men's Burton Covert Jacket. Doing what it can to help the planet, its ThermacoreECO insulation is over 90 percent recycled, and the entire jacket is bluesign® approved, to lighten the impact on both people and the planet. A breathable and plush tech taffeta lining adds strategic warmth and breathability for improved comfort. Snowboarding's proverbial pot of gold, the Covert Jacket's full list of features includes venting Pit Zips, a removable waist gaiter to block cold and snow, plus pockets for just about everything.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- ThermacoreECO insulation [80g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Ergonomic water-repellent magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features rear single-pull adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, zippered easy-access media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm, zippered mid body stash pocket, and pass pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing