Experience comfort and response in the women's Burton Lexa X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The FullBED cushioning sets a high standard for comfort, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean is micro-adjustable for the ideal stance. The Re:Flex™ version is compatible with any board mounting system.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®
- Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightning fast response; DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back; The Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation