Durability and dexterity combined to create ultimate versatility.
We took the popular Sequoia GORE-TEX Mitt and added a water repellent leather palm for added durability and dexterity in the most heavily-worn area. The result is a rugged do-it-all glove with removable touchscreen compatible Storm Liner glove that makes it the ultimate in versatility. The gauntlet shell deflects moisture, while the GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm technology—an optimized construction system of inner lining, membrane and outer material to keep hands warmer for longer. The external water-resistant zipper stash is an added bonus, great for securing a locker key or cash for the cafeteria that doubles as a heat pack pocket on the extra-frigid days.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 170 / 340g ] [ Mitt 170 / 340g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: External water resistant zippered stash / heat pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash