The PF140 J.D. Crowe Signature Studio Stainless Steel Banjo Strings from GHS feature loop ends and produces a bright, long-lasting tone for 5-string banjo. Made of stainless steel with a roundwound 4th string, this light-gauge set features extra-large loop ends with a special shape to fit a variety of tailpieces and make them easy to install. All GHS loop end sets are extra long with a 42" winding which allows them to fit any banjo. In addition, all plain strings include the proprietary GHS Lock Twist to keep them in tune.
- J.D. Crowe Signature Studio stainless steel 5-string set with loop ends - light-gauge with roundwound 4th string
- Extra-large loop ends with a special shape to fit a variety of tailpieces
- Extra-long 42" winding length to fit nearly all banjos
- GHS Lock Twist on all plain strings for best possible tuning and tension
- Bright, long-lasting tone
- GHS Lock Twist for best possible tuning and tension