You're probably wondering, "Where do the bindings go?" Well, they don't. The men's Burton Family Tree Backseat Driver Snowboard is a pow surfer designed to ride sans-straps everywhere from your backyard to the backcountry. Its surf-inspired shape provides float and flow with a loose feel that transitions into a powerful turn when engaged. This board brings the freedom of surfing to the snow.
- Who Needs Bindings? That's right. No bindings allowed here. It's part of the ride-anywhere, surfy feel.
- Surfy Float Its directional shape creates a longer nose than tail for plenty of float, while 25mm of taper creates a shorter width on the tail for a loose, surfy feel.
- Lightweight Feel Super Fly® 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and reduces overall weight without limiting performance.
- Freeride Focus Family Tree boards are designed to feed the freeride mindset, and the Backseat Driver is further frees the mind and body to surf snow without bindings.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.