The kids' Burton Mission Smalls Re:Flex Snowboard Binding offers a softer flexing, zero-compromise package for dependable all-terrain riding. Ergonomic, team-designed hi-backs join forces with pro-grade straps and plenty of cushioning to give kids the comfort and performance required for a full day on the mountain. The Re:Flex baseplate unlocks the board's true flex and feel in ways no traditional disc binding can, in a package compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back; Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel