It will be 10 miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in splitboard-specific performance, the men's Burton Hitchhiker Splitboard Binding pairs the easiness of Spark R&D's Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with an exclusive hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative forward lean options, its made for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
- Spark R&D Tesla T1 System machined aluminum baseplate is pin and cable free, so the binding slides easily into offset touring brackets and locks into place using a snap ramp
- Single-component hi-back construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding in any terrain
- Splitboard mounting system is lightweight and hassle free, interfacing with any channel puck mounting system
- Negative forward lean hi-back is designed for comfortable backcountry touring
- Quick-adjust FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your ride