Warm, micro-adjustable, and the simplicity of strapless step on binding compatibility, the women's Burton Felix Step On® Snowboard Boots are about performance inside and out. A Dual Zone BOA® Fit System puts effortless adjustment of lower and upper zones at your fingertips with the turn of a dial. Step On compatibility makes every transition quick and easy with uncompromised board control. And warm feet are the norm thanks to heat-reflective tech in the boot plus the benefit of foot-hugging, heat-moldable liners.
- Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance; 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control; Snugger Strap allows the rider to adjust heel hold and forward flex stiffness
- Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response; Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot