The women's Burton Story Board Snowboard is designed to create hard charging moments. The kind you'll be spinning yarns about for years to come. Control, versatility and confidence are key themes. The core profile complements the directionally cambered shape and taper with torsional flex that drives and floats through turns on groomers and deep days alike.
- Directional Camber Bend A blend of camber under both feet and a rockered nose maintains stability through variable conditions and plenty of float in soft snow.
- Twin Stance Meets Directional Float The board's Freeride Directional Shape centers your stance for a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the soft snow float and feel of a directional deck.
- All-Mountain Versatility and Speed Its directional shape and camber maintain stability at speed and all-mountain versatility.
- Women's-Specific Flex Women's-specific layup provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders without compromising on power and response.
- Compatibility The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.