All-Day Comfort – Oakley goggles are developed with 3D CAD/CAM engineering to ensure anatomical fit. They provide a continuous seal to lock out elements and wick moisture away from the face.
- Helmet Compatibility – Oakley snow goggles are designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles, with outrigger mounts that distribute pressure evenly across the goggle chassis and silicone beaded inner straps that stay securely in place. 360˚ frame venting assures optimum airflow when worn with a helmet.
- O Matter Chassis – Flexible O Matter frame conforms to your face and remains flexible even in extreme cold.
- Rigid Exoskeleton – A rigid out-frame eliminates distortion and assures lens fit, while a pliable O Matter inner face plate and triple-layer foam give you comfort.
- Low-Profile Frame Design – Provides optimized field of view in all directions, with seamless helmet integration.
- Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Triple Layer Polar Fleece Foam – Moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam assures all-day comfort.
- Discrete Frame Notches at Temples – Provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit.
- Dual Vented Lenses – Dual vents and F3 anti-fog coating keep your vision crystal clear.