Now she can be seen gracefully dancing her way across world-class waves, leaving a tasteful brushstroke of inspiration for future surfers both in and out of the water. Made with a versatile recycled cotton and hemp upper, the Vans x Karina Rozunko Delridge SF is a lifestyle shoe with a bit of a heavier aesthetic. The V-lug outsole provides durability for unpredictable terrain, while the ribbed heel and toe bumper take influence from a creeper silhouette for a familiar aesthetic with a Vans twist. Along with fresh, alternative branding on the side panel with the Triple Circle V logo, this lace-up shoe delivers a unique look with plenty of old school cool.
• Karina Rozunko signature collection
• Low top lifestyle shoe with a heavier aesthetic
• Uppers made with 50% recycled cotton and 50% hemp
• Lace-up closure
• V-lug outsoles for durability
• Ribbed heel and toe bumpers inspired by a creeper silhouette
• Triple Circle V logo at the side panel